HI,I HAVE A 06 AND NO TURN SIGNALS OR FLASHERS,I REPLACED THE COMBINATION SWITCH AND FLASHER.ALL FUSES GOOD,ALSO REPLACED STOP LITE SWITCH.ALSO,DOES THE ECU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH TURN SIGNALS AND FLASHERS.SONINLAWS CAR AND HE HAD JUMPED IT AND

2006 Dodge Stratus • 130,000 miles

I replaced the combination switch and flasher. All fuses good, also replaced stop lite switch. Also, does the ecu have anything to do with turn signals and flashers. Soninlaws car and he had jumped it and knowing him he hooked cables up wrong. Thanks for any help.
Mrron48134

No, the ECU has nothing to do with it. Check the bulbs. Do the emergency flashers work?

Rivermikerat
No, The flashers do not work either and I have replaced all bulbs.

Mrron48134
Ok. Using either a test light, or a meter, trace down the open circuit in the power supply lead. I have attached the schematic for the system

Rivermikerat
Hi, For some reason I can not open these big enough to see, Is there a link I can download them from. Thanks

Mrron48134
Right click and select Save Image As. They are in 2 pieces because I blew them up to make them easier to see after downloading.

Rivermikerat
Still the same thing, if I try to make them larger it is all blurry

Mrron48134
Ok. Download this file. Then change the extension to. Pdf.

Rivermikerat
OK, It still is to blurry to see after I changed it to pdf. Can you email it to me is possible. Mrron48134@yahoo. Com thanks for all the help.

Mrron48134
Almost ready to buy this thing.

Mrron48134
Hi, This car has a after market alarm remote starter on it also, I had to change the car battery for him it about a week ago also, and then the timing belt broke and I replace it to and took for test drive and noticed no turn signals. Not sure if they were out before or not. Just wanted to add that in case I missed something.

Mrron48134