WINDSHIEL WIPERS DONT WORK

2006 Dodge Charger

Iv been trying to fix a friends 06 dodge chargers windshield wipers. Needless to say they dont work. First thing I did was check fuses and relays, all of which are getting power and are functioning. I then tested the fuse box itself to make sure there was power there as well. From the wiper motor I disconnected the harness and traced the wires all the way to the fuse bix. Nothing there that might indicate a wiring problem and theres is powere to the connector. Linkage assembly moves freely and is well greased. So I proceeded to replace the motor which also did nothing. I know there is a switch in the dash but that also controls the gauges and turn signal which all work. Im stumped. Where should I start now?
Fcox062511

You need to verify power at the motor from the switch. In the different settings, different wires become hot and need to be verified with a voltmeter. There is more than 1 power source as well.

Are you using a voltmeter on your tests?