CHEVROLET TAHOE FUEL PUMP PROBLEM

2006 Chevrolet Tahoe • 95,000 miles

How much should it cost to replace my fuel pump?

Module assembly is about 350-400 and 2.2 hours in labor

FUEL PUMP W/ LIFETIME WARRANTY.$65 ON EBAY

BRO-N-LAW AND ME. NEVER DONE THIS TASK BEFORE.(I'M A CABURETOR/ MECHANICAL FUEL PUMP KINDA GUY).I DO OLDER JEEPS AND FORDS. TAKIN' IT EZ. BEING SAFE. IN MY DRIVEWAY, REAR END ON JACK STANDS. ABOUT 3 HOURS

DID THIS ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO ON SIS'S 2003 TAHOE

I MADE ABOUT 50 PICS OF THE PROCESS----ALSO SLOWIN' ME DOWN----HERE'S A FEW

RECEIVED PAYMENT FROM SIS----TWO BIG MACS--LARGE FRY--LARGE COKE. UPON COMPLETION

Come to Phoenix and I will give you THREE Big Macs! The dealership wants $1,100! I knew they were trying to rip me off so I grabbed my vehicle and got the hell out of there! It still runs fine, but the check engine code says it is running to rich. I had that checked at Autozone. I need to find a good, reliable mechanic in the North Scottsdale area!

Vincevasholtz
SCROLL DOWN AND READ MY ANSWER IN THIS ONE

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2000-ford-focus-mechanic-wants-charge-850-replace-fuel-pump-filter-harness-on

YOU MAY THEN, VERY WELL, FEEL OBLIGATED IN SENDING ME SOME "MICKEY Ds" GIFT CERTIFICATES!

KEEP US POSTED

Nice CJ

SARCASTICALLY ROY. OR. ARE YOU BEING FOR REAL!

BY THE WAY, MY CENSORING OUT MY BRO-N-LAW'S BIG OLE PUMPKIN HEAD IS NOT IN ANY WAY RELATED TO "JACK" OF "JACK IN THE BOX" FAME

I 1ST GOT HOOKED WHEN I WAS STATIONED IN SAVANNAH, GA, IN THE 1ST RANGER BATTALION '82-'87---THERE WERE 4 IN TOWN. ONE JUST OFF POST. THEY WERE A QUARTER EACH, BACK THEN. EVEN BETTER WHEN THERE WAS A "SPECIAL" GOING ON!

ROY, MAYBE A CJ WILL 'FINALLY' BREAK, AND I'LL GO PESTER THEM FOR A WHILE!

No, good response, I never thought of looking on e bay. I will be doing that as well