WHY DOES A CHEVY MAKE CLUNKING NOISE ON A LEFT TURN?

2006 Chevrolet Silverado

2006 chevy selverado Z71, make clunking noise on the drivers front side on left turns only. Replaced the tires after hearing the noise. I checkd underneath for damage and was unable to find any. Checked the joints and boots and nothing.
Bassmc

Is it a rythymic clunking noise or a single clunk noise? Check steering components including tie-rods ends.

Dan_K
Its a rythmic noise sometimes inconsistant

Bassmc
Check the axle shaft and hub carefully.

Dan_K
It also pulls to the right and it makes a rubbing sound I thought it might be the tires but I just had them replaced today so thats not the answer. Lol

Bassmc
Clicking on full lock will normally always be a faulty CV, check that the tyres are not touching anything on full lock, often swapping the front tyres L to R fixes wandering after new tyres being fitted, but do this only if they are NOT directional tyres.

Mhpautos
Possable r/f caliper sticking or bad alignment is causeing the pull. Possable noisy brake pads on the l/f causing the noise.

Cadieman