HOW DO I REPLACE FRONT LEFT TRUN SIDNAL/RUNNING LIGHT. WHEN I TURN ON LEFT BLINKER DASH BOARD INDECATOR FLASHES

2006 Cadillac STS • 64,000 miles

Real fast and only the front left turn signal does not flash. All ready donated.
Chad Dooley

Open the hood, locate the plug/pigtail for that signal/indicator, and turn it counterclockwise 90 degrees and remove it from the light housing. Using a tissue or napkin, remove the bulb. It may just pull straight out, or it may need to be turned counterclockwise. Don't use much force to remove the bulb. Use tissue or napkin to install new bulb. The oils and acids in your fingers can damage the bulb and cause it to burn out prematurely.

Rivermikerat
Remove the wheelhouse extension from either side(the failed one), and you will have access to the back of the lamp. Remove the screws and separate the back from the lense. You may find this easier by lifting and remove the appropriate front wheel.

Factoryjack