I THINK I BLEW MY CLUTCH ON MY 330XI. THERE IS A BAD SMELL IN CABIN OF CAR AND THE CLUTCH WHEN PRESSED DOWN FEELS ALL GUMMY AND HARD TO HOLD DOWN. I KNOW THEY ARE EXPENSIVE BUT WHEN REPLACED WILL MY CAR BE THE SAME AND ALSO COULD PUT IN HIGH PER

2006 BMW Other • 49,000 miles

Car just has odor in cabin and clutch feels like gummy feeling when pressed. I don't think the transmission is blown because I am able to **** in gears and drive a little. Also able to press gas and rev it up normally.
Kanikf99

You sure that smell is not from a slipping clutch?

Well the clutch pedal is very hard to push down and almost and this just happened last night so the I saw the clutch pedal not want to come back up when it is pressed. It almost smells like something is burning when I turn on the car. The car was driven by another person that wasnt really familiar with the car and I think he shifted and rode the clutch down and burned it out. Thank you for your quick reply.

Kanikf99
Your welcome