ONLY THE DRIVERS DOOR RESPONDS TO THE COMMANDS OF THE RE,MOTE, THE KEY IN THE LOCK OR THE DOOR LOCK SWITCH

2005 Toyota Camry • 43,685 miles

If the door unlock function is pressed on the remote only the driver's door will unlock. Also will not unlock by inserting the key in the driver's door lock and turning it twice. Will not open by pressing the Door Lock control on the driver's door or any other door. Each lock has to be manually unlocked from inside the auto. Where do I need to look? I surely will appreciate it. Thank You!
Sam.
.22 M.R.F.

The remote may have to be re programmed. The dealer can do it for you.

If the remote was the only method that did not operate the locks I would agree that a re-program would be in order. But, since the Key nor the lock switch inside will unlock the other three doors I'm skeptical of the remote being out of program. I do appreciate your reply and suggestion but I need more please. Thank you!

.22 M.R.F.