FOLLOW-UP OF COOLING FAN RELAY QUESTION

2005 Suzuki Aerio • 186,000 miles

There are 2 blocks of relays under the hood. They are not identified in the owners manual the way that the fuses are identified (by the circuit they serve). I am asking which relay exactly controls the cooling fan #2. I have a set of 4 relays identified as 1, 2, 5, 6 under the fuse cover of the main fuse block and 4 other relays identified as B, C, D, E under a separate cover just forward of the main fuse block. Please advise which relay serves the #2 cooling fan as again the relays are not identified by what they serve. Thank you.
Peabutt

See below

The "Relay" identified as #8 Radiator fan control relay #2 is actually a fuse Bussman blade type.

Peabutt
Is the radiator cooling fan working? Possible here could be the cooling fan motor, fan relay, coolant temperature sensor and computer itself

It is cooling fan #2, It has been real cold here the past few days (Kenosha, Wi). I don't know if the temp actually gets high enough for the second fan to kick on. Fan #1 works ok.

Peabutt
Have the engine coolant temperature sensor checked/tested-