MORE TROUBLE CODES, HELP!!

2005 Saturn Ion • 84,000 miles

Previously I hade a misfire code and rough engine perfoormance so I changed the Plugs, Coil Pack, and ICM. The car runs fine now, but then I got a Catalytic code which was the basis of my previous question which you guys recommended I replace the Catalytic Converter which I did. Now I have a PO106 DTC, which is a Manifold Pressure problem. It seems like everytime I try to fix a problem, more just popup. I am tired of this snowballing effect. Can you please help. Thank you.
Ethan10502

When you tuned it up. Make sure you did not disturb the connector for the map sensor.

The thing is, after I installed the converter I cleared that code for it. Then I test drove the car around but didnt get the check engine light on, I just decided to run a scan on the OBDII to see if anything would show, and sure enough the PO106 showed up. But I was leaning and pushing down on the engine and parts while trying to get to the bolts for the converter, so you think I could have loosened it or damaged it? Thanks

Ethan10502
Converter is on the bottom. I would think it would have been from the tune up end of the repair.

The way the saturn is setup is that its easier to reach the bolts for the convetrter from the top of the engine. And I had the car jacked up so I was leaning on top of the engine most of the time. Do you think there could be a vacuum leak somewhere?

Ethan10502
Sure could be as that is how the map sensor works.

Just to ads to this one does your scan tool read live data?

I have the cheap one from harbor freight. But I think it does a live scan because it has freeze frame data.

Ethan10502
Whats the model number?

Not sure what the model is but this is the one.

Ethan10502
Thats just a basic code reader for 50 you could have gotten one that reads live data also on amazon.I was asking so you could check to see what the sensors were reading. How long agodid you buy it?You have up to 90 days you can return it.