BLOWER WORKS NO HEAT

2005 SAAB 9-3 • 136,000 miles

I have a 2005 saab linear at one point the ac did not blow cold so I recharged the system and since then yhe heat doesn't work anylonger. Yhe blower works with no problem the engine temp stays at normal temperature. The outside temp sensor works reading correct temp.
All commands on the manual ac control panel seem to be working fine. I would have tried a calibration but all instructions I found are to press ac and auto.. The manual panel does not have an auto button. I forgot to mention that both hoses going in and out of the heater core are hot so the core is not plugged. Any suggestions?
Bdragomi

Check your actuator on the heater box. It contorls air direction and temps. Alot of times they get stuck or dont' work at all, i'm sending a pic and check oene of the 3 I have pointed out in red arrows.

How do I get to the actuator? Do I have to take the dash cover off? Thank you for the quick answer. I kinda freezed this morning. : (

Bdragomi
It'snot easy but you may have to go through bottom or top to even see them then to check to see I f they are gtting power. I'd try the bottom and looking up as there may be a panel to remove to see them.

Understood! Thank you again for the answer. I'll let you know what I find! Have a great day!

Bdragomi
Alot of times teh heaterbox has to be pulledinorder to remove and replace these parts. But with perserverance you may be able to replace them without that hassle.