VEHICLE NO POWER

2005 Mitsubishi Galant • 129,754 miles

(Galant 1.8L GDI 4G64 engine). Accelerate on idle the engine power is ok. Can be reach 6500rpm. But when drive the vehicle loss of the power. Totally no pick up. Only can drive slowly. But just feel like something choke or stuck. Is it the exhaust coverter choke?But if the converter faulty. The engine wont be power full when I accelerate on idle. Right?Diagnostic with scanner. No fault code exit. Will be the auto trans problem?
Cruisekent

Dont sound like cat converter. Does trans shift ok? Is it starting out in gear 1?

Fixitmr
Yes. But 2nd or 3th also loss of power. Expecially when I kick down from 3th gear to 2nd gear. The vehicle totally no power.I heard the engine sound like power full. But the vehicle no power.

Cruisekent
I had the same problem wtih my RVR mistubishi but after changing all the plugs element and the air flow meter, now it is perfect

Stephenmungai