IZUSU THE FUSE CONTROLLING THE TURNING SIGNALS AND REVERSE LIGHTS BLOWS

2005 Isuzu Rodeo • 6 cylinder AWD Automatic • 80,000 miles

2005 Izusu Rodeo Question 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 80000 miles I was recently in a front end collision (minor fender bender) and following the repair, the fuse controlling the turning signals and reverse lights blows whenever I turn the car on. If I have the car in neutral it's ok, everything works fine. As soon as I put it in park, drive, or reverse, the fuse blows. After the accident and before the repair, everything was fully functional. The mechanic says it's not from anything he touched and I know he didn't work on the transmission at all. He only had to do some body work and replace the headlight unit on the front driver's side. Anybody have any ideas?
2CarPros-Archives

Sounds like the wiring to the turn signal is where I would first start looking. I would remove the light assembly he installed and look closely at the wiring to make sure nothing got pinched.

2CarPros-Archives