HEATER CONTROL PANEL AFTER SELF-DIAGNOSIS GIVES DTC = 17. WHAT IT IS?

2005 Honda CRV • 206,000 miles

Air comditioner does not work. Compressor Clutch does not engage.
I found that Clutch is OK, because if I short Clutch Relay output pins, everithing works fine. Problem is that Compressor Clutch Relay does not receive control signal from Heater Control Panel (or something else).
I made Heater Control Panel self-diagnosis procedure and I got DTC = 17 (Recirculation Indicator blinks 17 times).
But I could not find a meaning of this DTC.
On your site I found the same: DTCs are from 1 to 13 (and 14, 15 by A/C Indicator).
Vicpin

Codes are from 7 through 15. Are you sure you read the codes correct?

Could it be Code 10 and Code 7?

Did you check the freon pressure?

Yes, I'm sure, code is 17 and not 10 and 7. Code repeats endlessly, till I switch off ignition key. So I can count it several times.
Regarding freon pressure: I started from it. When I found air is not cold I went to Air Conditioner professionals. They started from freon: sucked out old freon with measuring of it's volume. Then they checked leakage using vacuum. After it they fill new freon.
And I wrote above: if I short Compressor Clump Relay output pins everything works fine. So freon is not a reason.

Vicpin
The maximum listed is a DTC 13 meaning a fault with the control panel. Anything not listed would also mean a fault with the control panel.

Most likely the control panel is faulty causing the problem.

I have a code 12 where can I find what the diffrent codes mean

Dennisgwagner
Here you are.