DENALI V8... QUESTION IN DETAILS.

2005 GMC Envoy • 77,000 miles

I have a question for a (GMC 2005 ENVOY DENALI V8), how many miles per gallon do they use in the city and the highway and another question, when you sit inside the car I heard some weird noise for 10 seconds like some vehicle stabilization control or something, but it really loud. Is it supposed to be quiet, is it a problem? An one more additional question whats the price range for this type of car?
Anonymous555

The gas mileage is as follows; SLE 4.2L gets up to 14 city and 20 Highway
SLT 4.2L Gets up to 14 city and 20 highway
Denali 5.3L gets up to 15 city and 21 highway

Seems odd that the V8 gets better mileage but it does not have to work as hard to get the Truck moving.

The noise is probably the fuel pump priming the fuel injection system. All vehicles do this and some are louder than others. It is not a problem. They all have stability control which is hydraulic and would prime as well and is not an issue, just a little noisy and it actually lets you know its working.

Average prices, it depends where you live; SLT $9500.00
SLE $11,629.00
Denali $12,500.0-$12,600.00 depending on options