HOW DO I REMOVE COOLANT LINE FROM RADIATOR

2005 Dodge Neon • 98,000 miles

I posted this yesterday but sorta posted it wrong and only got a couple responses so im teposting the correct way so more people may see it my question is how do I get this transmissaon cooler line unhooked thanks

hope you guys can help sorry for the kinda double post

Wizzap

The plastics collar pops off and there is a tool with a sleeve that's slips in to release the line why are you removing the line?

Djcl
The trans cooler broke inside the radiator and flooded my radiator with fluid so im changeing the radiator. I got the caps off how do I get the clip off the line dont think a screw driver will work

Wizzap
If you see an external clip on the nut you can use a pick to slip it out. If you can't see the clip you will need a special tool to remove the line.

Djcl
I see a clip but they really isnt a nut ill try to get you a better pic is this the tool your refering to just in case

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000TQ6P40?&tag=shopwiki-us-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Wizzap
Here is another pic they are hard to take. I can see a clip I tried to pick it a bit but it dosnt have much play

Wizzap