PROLONGED INTERMITTENT STARTING PROBLEM

2005 Chrysler Grand Voyager • 94,000 miles

I am currently having an intermittent issue upon starting my 2.8 diesel voyager. I can attempt to start upon turning the key after delay to allow glow plugs to do the job it turns over with plenty of juice and fires but doesn't quite catch after a few attempts then does start and runs fine. This also can happen when car is already warm from journeys. However I can also jump in and it starts first time go on a journey park up and then takes a few goes again to get it to start as described 1st. Any ideas?
Ollyx111

Did you have any luck with this problem, our 07 voyager is doing the same now has stopped and wont start at all tried everything any help will be grateful for

Sea breeze
Hi I have the same problem, any clues yet, have checked diesel pressure, (ok) have changed glow plugs, tested injectors, it would appear to possibly be an electrical issue with key recognition, any clues?

Martinpayne