CHEVROLET EXPRESS TERMINAL PROBLEM

2005 Chevrolet Express • 185,000 miles

Van had a intermitting starting problem every couple months you could not start with key finally it will not start at all. I have replaced starter, altenator, battery, ignition switch, neutral switch, starter relay. Checked fusible links battery conections for corrsion and tighten. Check all fuses. Verified voltage at ignition switch and relay terminals 85 and 86. If I ground terminal 30 motor will start with ingnition on. Only thing I can thinkof is bad ground but terminal 30 should be yellow w/ black tracer wire goes to pcm is that a indication pcm is bad?

Yellow black is starter enable relay control, part if the anti-theft. Did you check fuse 27 in the engine fuse box, If its has power then yes it is PCM

Randico
I told you wrong sorry terminal 86 and 30 are hot if I jump terminal 85 to ground van will start with ignition in run postion. Looks like 85 goes to pcm. Fuse 27 only hot in start. Thanks for help

Marcus472