MY CAR SHUTTERS WHEN I BRAKE AT HIGH SPEEDS (OVER 100KM) AND THEN GOES AWAY WHEN IT SLOWS DOWN WHAT COULD IT BE

2004 Nissan Patrol/Safari • 227,000 miles

I have checked bearings they are good, rota disc run out is.002", replaced leading arm bushes and stearing damper, I also adjusted stearing box all good, I checked all ball joints on stearing there are good, replaced tyres and balanced and checked brake pads all good.
I also disconnect abs but made no differance.
the shutter is very strong and is felt through the stearing and front end I can not feel any through the brake peddle
Ashleybrown

The front brake rotor runout is causing the problem and you can reface them if the thickness is within limit but a replacement would be necessary if out of limits.

The maximin run out is.005 ( found in the workshop manul) so it can't be that is there any other cause

Ashleybrown
When there are disc rotor run out, they would cause juddering at high speed.

I have the same problem in my 2001 Toyota. It shutters in the front end at around 65kms - 45kms per hours as I am slowing down. I have eplaced the rotors with no luck. I took the wheels off, bolted on the rotors and with a dial indicator checked the runnout. They are both within.002". The only thing I did notice is the strut on one side is bad. Would this cause the issue? The shutter appears to be more in the front end than the brakes as there isn't much pulsing in the brake peddle. Any Ideas?

Scottie555