NOISE

2004 Nissan Maxima • 109,000 miles

For the past two weeks now my 2004 Nissan maxima has been making this horrible noise. It only happens when I turn the wheel to the right when I turn to the left nothing. The power steering and everything is working fine its just when I take a right turn my car just makes the loudest noise. This noise is coming from the front left side of my car. Thanks.
M5rohde

Have your left wheel bearings and axle checked.

How can I check that myself?

M5rohde
You can just replac ethe stuff if you like but bearing noise is done by experience. Same with axles.

Is it defineitly a wheel baring? Do you have a email I can send a video to you so you can see and hear it

M5rohde
I couldn't tell you even if you sent a video a lot of times you have to go by feel. Look for grease by axle if you see grease there from a busted boot replace it. But have apro check it.

Dang. Alright thanks

M5rohde
I just checked how to check a bad wheel bearing and the sound it will make. And mine doesn't feel bad. And when I drive the noise is only when I am turning at low speeds and a wheel bearing looks like its at higher speeds like 30-40

Any other ideas?

M5rohde
Nope because that isn't always true what you saw. I have no further suggestions