NO CRANK,NO START,NO COMMUNICATION

2004 Lincoln Aviator • 105,000 miles

Vehicle came into shop with a skip, found problem to be leaking valve cover gasket on right hand side replaced both valve cover gaskets, one coil pack and 8 spark plugs now vehicle will not crank over or start up, no communication with pcm ids has pcm fail under standard equipment, pcm has powers grounds communication wires are good, I have also removed valve covers again and are currently off of vehicle now no pinched wires found
Ssautorepair

If you dont' have a fuse blown like the two under hood or the one under the dash, specifically fuse 12 23 or 29 then i'd say if the relay is transfering power then i'd have to say its a security problem. Youi could always try to ump the relay to see if it cranks.

I am not getting a ground signal out of my PCM to crank the engine even if I jump a ground to the relay it will not start no injector pulse. It seems like a bad PCM but I installed another one but have no communication. All fuses good good powers and grounds, also load tested wires they are all holding battery voltage. I have disconnected every other module in the vehicle thinking maybe one was pulling the data line down but that was not the case

Ssautorepair
It has to be the security system then, not allowing it to start. Can you reseet the security system?I did find this on the ford tech service though it's a tsb.
?1 2007 Explorer Sport Trac
LINCOLN: 1998 SEAL DIAGNOSIS2006 Navigator LEAK / GREASE OIL SEPARATION AXLE BEARING SEAL 8.8 IFS, 8.8 IRS, AND 9.75 IRS AXLES
? 2003 2005 Aviator
MERCURY: 1997 ERVICE2007 Grand Marquis OPERATION OF BATTERY EYE CHARGING SERVICE TIPS
ack 2002 2007Mountaineer
ATF REPLACED BY MERCON V AS A SERVICE FLUID FOR SOME POWER STEERING SYSTEMS

ISSUE: 06 21 19 HEATER CORE LEAKAGE AND ELECTROLYSIS (INFORMATION ONLY)

Some vehicles may exhibit a no crank condition due to an open circuit in the starter relay to starter motor circuit at the starter motor connection.

ACTION: 06 18 16 IDENTIFYING THE CORRECT REPLACEMENT HEAD GASKET FOR CERTAIN REMANUFACTURED ENGINES SERVICE TIP

Follow the Service Procedure steps to correct the condition.
ANCE TRAC WARNING/CHIME WHEN KEY IS TURNED OFF

SERVICE PROCEDURE 06 05 16 STEERING GEAR SQUEAK WHEN TURNING THE STEERING WHEEL DURING LOW SPEED PARKING MANEUVERS

A new starter terminal wiring pigtail kit is released eliminating the need to replace the entire harness for the terminal connection.

NOTE: TERMINAL KIT ONLY SERVICES THESTARTER RELAYTO STARTER MOTOR CIRCUIT. THE KIT DOES NOT SERVICE STARTER MOTOR BATTERY POWER CIRCUIT.
E

Refer to instruction sheet contained in Wiring Pigtail Kit for wiring harness service procedure. ENGINE MISFIRE OR ROUGH RUNNING

NOTE: REFERENCE THE APPROPRIATE WORKSHOP MANUAL SERVICE SECTION 303 06 FOR REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION OF THE STARTER MOTOR WIRING TERMINAL CONNECTION PROCEDURES.

05 17 08 CHIRP NOISE FROM FEAD BELT WHEN A/C COMPRESSOR IS ENGAGING
PART NUMBER PART NAME
6U2Z 14S411 NA Wiring Pigtail Kit 05 16 04 DRIVELINE 1ST ORDER VIBRATION/BOOM/DRONE