I HAVE A AND IT WAS RUNNING FINE WITH NO ISSUES THAN THE OTHER NIGHT WHEN DRIVING HOME FROM HOCKEY IT STARTED MAKING A SPUTTER/SCRAPI

2004 Kia Sorento • 6 cylinder 4WD Automatic • 1 miles

I have a 2004 Kia Sorento and it was running fine with no issues than the other night when driving home from hockey it started making a sputter/scraping noise when I would accelerate at 50km/h and then when I came to a stop it would stall this only happens when its running at normal operating temperature when the vehicle is completely cooled off it doesnt make any noises or any problems until it hits normal temperature or halfway on the gauge what is wrong with my vehicle my life depends on this vehicle
Bartonkid

You would need to get more info than that. Have someone look at it to at least get some idea where the noise is originating from and them maybe we can give you some ideas.

Wrenchtech