BRANK ROTORS R&R

2004 Kia Sorento • 6 cylinder 4WD Automatic • 79,007 miles

I have a 2005 Kia Sorento 4x4 and need to change the disc pads and have the rotors machined. I have removed the caliper assembly and the two phillips head screws that should hold on the rotor. Using a rubber mallet I cannot get the rotors to budge. I also put a wheel puller on the studs and then the puller bolt on the axle shaft and tightened, still no luck. Would the emergency brake effect the front wheels? Thanks.
Mslape

Parking brake on rear rotor slides off over studs so puller IS NOT going to help. Soak down with penatrate oil been on there long time rusted. Smite it rather hard it will come off

Docfixit
I have almost same question but my problem is that router did not get out after remove two phillips head screws. How can I remove router from wheel ass'y? Some one said that I need to remove the bolt which is conmected to front wheel axis, is it right?

Hkchoi