CAR WON'T START BUT CRANKS

2004 Kia Amanti • 120,000 miles

My Amanti wont start it cranks no start. I have check plugs change fuel pump, check fuel pump relay, check coils good spark very strong. It would try to start but it would die out. If I squirt a little starting fluid into throttle body it would start up and run-until it burns off. This only happen after I stop and put gas in my car it was running fine before. I stop turn car off put in gas try to start very hard engine running with now power.I started to drive home and it got better and run nice after a few minutes. I parked in the driveway and it would not start for three days now. Run code check it is giving me a code for the MAF sensor could this prevent the car from starting? I thought it was the CPS but no codes for that can you shed some light. Cpttrevor
CptTrevor

What are the exact numbers you have not code descriptions?

P2125 accelerator pedal position sensor circuit malfunction. I had a code for the MAF but I clean it and that went away but car still cranks but wont start unless I spray starter fluid in throttle body

CptTrevor
If you clear that code does it come back right away?

Not the MAF sensor code but the P2125 comes back. This car have and adjustable TPS I even tried moving it a little nothing. I put it back where it was originally. Cpttrevor

CptTrevor
I disconnected the fuel line going into the fuel rail I am getting gas but to me it is not coming with any kind of force. This is the inlet fuel line by the injector rail. Cpttrevor

CptTrevor
Do you have a multi meter to do some testing?

I have the tools yes what should I check and how

CptTrevor
Theres the info to diagnose the code let me know what you find.

Would this stop the car from starting?

CptTrevor
A problem with the throttle by wire system can cause the car to go in limp mode and if the fault is still detected when you go to start it can cause it to not start. They dont want you driving around with a problem with the throttle by wire system.