JEEP LIBERTY FUEL PRESSURE PROBLEM

2004 Jeep Liberty • 84,000 miles

My jeep starts and seems like it's going to quit. This only does it if it's been parked for over 18 hours. Recently it has been making like a groaning noise when I start it and it stalls. After that it starts up fine. The noise is not a screeching sound. It only does it on the first start and when it's cold outside. No one can tell me what's wrong. I had the battery, spark plugs and water pump changed. The fuel injectors have also been cleaned. The alternator and starter have been checked and they are fine. Could it be a bad wire or something that is plugged. Thanks.
Sickjeep

Check your fuel pressure see if it isholding pressure as well.

They checked the fuel pressure and everything is fine. No one can figure out what's wrong. Not sure if it's a wiring issue.

Sickjeep
Clean throttle plate on both sides and scan for codes. It cold be an ecm problem or your automatic shutdown relay may be acting up. It's by your power dist center.