NEED HELP IDENTIFYING SOURCE OF RATTLING SOUND WHEN CAR IS STARTED

2004 Honda Accord • 223,000 miles

Since the sound can be heard with the car not moving, I believe I can eliminate suspension components. Also, I have replaced all motor mounts / transmission mounts, installed new strut assemblies, replaced control arm bushings. The rattle sound seems to come from the front right engine compartment, but not certain. I hear it just after starting the engine, just after shutting off the engine, shifting between park, reverse, and drive (while not moving). Also, the same sound can be heard when driving on rough surfaces, but again, since it also is heard while not moving, that note may not be important. I have a video of the sound which can be clearly heard. If there is a way to attach it I can do so.
Eholers

Did you look to se if the cat converter shield is loose? Take a rubber hammer and hit around it to see if it makes the noise

Yes, that was one of the first (of many) things I checked. I can have someone else start the car while I am looking both under the hood and from underneath the car, I can hear the sound clearly but am unable to pinpoint where it comes from. I wonder if it's somewhere in the engine. I do need a valve adjustment, as there is a loud tapping when the engine is first started. Any chance that could be related? Also, if hearing the sound would help, let me know and I could find a place online to post it

Eholers
Yes, it could be a lifter noise or a noise from the bottom of the motor. You need to at least get someone at a shop to hear it to lead you in the right direction, then get back to us.