HEADLIGHTS WILL NOT COME ON ON MY , THE PARKING LIGHTS WILL WORK, BUT NOT THE HEAD LIGHTS, HELP

2004 Ford F-350 • 10,000 miles

Please help headlights will not come on but my parking lights will work, but the headlights will not come on on my truck, please send diagram or do we need to troubleshoot a module and if so where is it located
Andrewj

Does the flash to pass lights work?
Have you checked the fuses?

Yes when you pull the dimmer switch back the head lights will come on, and yes the fuses have been checked and are okay

Andrewj
The charts shows how to go about checking the problem. Most probably you have a bad light switch.

I have the simular problem headlights work until I turn the key in the ignition. Then the headlights go out I've replaced the headlight switch, ignition switch, relay. Still can't find the solution.

Same year and model vehicle?

I have the same issue, did you find the cause of the problem?

Jaytech
A TSB was issued for faulty malfuntion switch which could be the cause. Contact the nearest dealer for more information.