.A/C BLOWS HOT AIR.

2004 Ford Crown Victoria • 158,194 miles

Ford crown victoria 2004. 158,194km. The low side hose in the engine compartment too much cold, but it blows hot air inside the car. DTC B1249. Blend door fail or short. Where is the location of the blend door?
Asventu

Blend door actuator is under the dash and for removal, you would need to remove the instrument panel.

Sir, thank U for the suggestion.I removed the instrument panel and I replaced the blend door actuator w/ a brand new and original parts. But still the actuator not working. Can you show to me pls. Even just a simple wiring diagram from a/c control switch to to blend door actuator. Thank you so much.

Asventu
Here are the schematics. If you require the diagnostic procedures, let me have an email.

Sir, thank U so much for the diagrams of the EATC. Here is my email add. Asventu@gmail. Com Can U pls. Send to my email the diagnostic procedure of the EATC and the schematic diagram as well so that I can print it? I am a filipino from philippines working here in saudi arabia. Thank U very much and more power.

Asventu
File has been sent. Hope it turns out well. Good luck.

Sir, I already got the diagnostic procedures that sent to my email. And I done the step by step procedures and I found the problem. There is one open wire from the EATC module going to the blend door actuator.I repair it and now it is working good. Thank U so much and also for the very informative website WWW.2CARPROS, COM. More power.

Asventu
You're welcome.

Glad to know you have fixed the problem.