MY CARS AC COMES ON WHEN TURNED OFF, INTERIOR LIGHT COMES ON WHEN RIDING DOWN THE STREET, CD CHANGER CLICKING WHEN NOT IN USE, WHEN I COME TO A STOP CAR TELLS ME TO ADJUST GEAR SHIFT, BATTERY KEEPS GOING DEAD AND ALARM SOUNDS OFF FOR NO REASON.

2004 BMW 745 • 115,000 miles

Same as ab ove
Mamacita

Check the AC switch. It sounds like there is an intermittent short in it.
"Interior light riding down the street" doesn't tell me much, but I'm going to guess that you meant to say the light comes on while driving down the street. One of the door switches is shorting to ground intermittently. Access the back side of the switches by removing the plastic panel covers. Remove the wire from one switch at a time, cover it with tape, and test drive the car.
The CD changer sounds like it has a stuck switch or power relay.

Rivermikerat
So what keeps draining my battery and u didnt respond to part about message received onl when braking or coming to a stop to put car in drive or reverse again as if its not reading it correctly. All these things started happening at the same time. Its my electrical system in this car about to go hay wire?

Mamacita
My guess is the shorted door switch is draining your battery.

"onl when braking or coming to a stop." This is incomplete. What does what only when braking or coming to a stop? The AC turning on without being switched on? The interior lights coming on with the doors closed? Or the CD changer clicking?

COMPLETE sentences and questions allow us to understand what you're trying to ask us and formulate a proper answer. Incomplete sentences and questions don't allow us to do anything.

I still stand by the answers I gave to the questions I understood.

Rivermikerat
Ill ask one at a time. When I come to a stop I get a message to put the car in drive or reverse again as if I have not already so. This only happens when I stop the car after driving forwarrd or backwards.

Mamacita
Have the computer scanned for codes. The transmission control module is receiving erratic signals.

Rivermikerat