NATS MALFUNCTION CODE P1610 AND P1614 PLEASE HELP

2003 Nissan Almera • 70,000 miles

Please help very despirate my question is for my nissan almera 53 reg having problem starting it. Code givin is p1610 nats malfunction and p1614 nats malfunction car was absolutely fine but one morning got in the car and it wont start at all and the immobliser red key light stays on it wont turn at all, havnt droped the key and the key still holds the code as I have got it checked. Have even changed the exact same ecu and immobliser and the ignition system and key still not starting. I have already read nisteq1084 answer to the problem. That I need a nats repaire loom which replaces origingal wires from the ignition barrel transponder and the nats immu and it will take 30 min tho fix. I was wondering if any one can tell me how to locate these wires as I cant find this loom in the car so I can probably get a second hand loom from a scrap yard. Thanking you.
ATTY

Have you tried another key?

Docfixit
Just have 1 key

ATTY
Assume bought used? Need to take to dealer key codes in ECM will need reprogramed. They are the only game in town

Docfixit
But when I put in the new ecu and immobliser and ignition barrel it came with a key which still wont start.

ATTY
Can you please tell me whats a ecm? I have got the key checked and the codes exist in the key I have put the original ecu and the whole system back in and going to return the one I bought from scrap yard.

ATTY
Key codes must be programed dealer has equipment. Keeps someone from stealing car changing out theses items and have a drivable car

Docfixit
Do you think that the code can disappear overnight is it normal?

ATTY
Ecu ecm same need diagnostic scan tool to program

Docfixit
So you think that I dont need a nats repair wiring loom? And I have to get it reprogrammed

ATTY
Please reply if you can

ATTY