BLEND DOOR ACTUATOR NOT WORKING

2003 Mercury Sable

I have an 03 Mercury Sable LS, and I've been having AC problems
The blend door actuator hasn't been working for quite some time, and I had recently replaced it with a new one, except that the new one upon being plugged in will not move like the old one used to.
I've looked at the cables and even tried to put the old one back in to see if it would move while I adjusted the heater
What could be the issue?

Note: the blend door works fine and isn't jammed I can manually adjust it to get it to switch from heat to AC
Tmitchell

Auto or manual AC? Have checked for voltage at actuator? Maybe temp controler faulty

Docfixit
Auto and I checked and couldn't get the reader to fit into the gaps for it to read correctly
where is the temp controller located, in the actual unit itself or is it the black box where all of the wires and power come to and from the units that power the ac and heat?

Tmitchell
Try enter self diagnostics key on engine off press OFF and FLOOR symotaniuosly Then press AUTO within 2 sec. Record codes to exit press - on TEMP

Docfixit
It gave me an 024 and 025 error

Tmitchell
024 camshaft position actuator b- bank 2 timing over-advanced
025 camshaft position actuator b- bank 2 timing over-retarded

Does this mean that the actuator itself has failed (even the new one I put in) or does it mean that something else is wrong with it

Tmitchell
Long flow chart. It is for the blend door. Codes never identify bad parts, just failed systems