PLEASE HELP! MY QUESTION REALLY IS IS THE RETURN VALVE THE PART I NEED? AND IS THAT READILY AVAILABLE AT MOST POPULAR AUTOMOTIVE CHAINS?

2003 Hyundai Accent • 120,000 miles

Today my power steering went. I bought it to someone farely knowledgable about cars and they told me it was the return valve that was leaking(it was a rusted metal line that went from under where you top off your power steering fluid over the radiatior fan to the bottom of the nose of my car). I called napa (who were incredibly rude) and they told me that all that they had was pressure valves and they did not know if that was what was looking for. My question really is is the return valve the part I need? And is that readily available at most popular automotive chains?
Dbonacore1984

It sounds correct to me. However, that is most likely a dealer part. I doubt parts stores will have it.

Thank you so much for your prompt answer. Looking for the certified part online it seems to be listed between $15-25 is that correct? Or do I need more then what I think I do? I have to fix this as quick as possible, I deliver mail in my car, so you have no idea how much I appreciate the help.

Dbonacore1984
That sounds about right.

Ok and it could be installed relatively quickly by someone knowledgable about the car? Thanks agin

Dbonacore1984