HUMMER H2 PANEL PROBLEM
2003 Hummer H2 • 6 cylinder 4WD Automatic • 145,000 miles
Half of the light in the instrument panel are going out. how do you replace the dash light
January 5, 2011.
January 5, 2011.
INSTRUMENT PANEL CLUSTER (IPC) REPLACEMENT
IMPORTANT: The ignition switch must be in the OFF position when removing the instrument panel cluster.
1. Remove the I/P cluster trim plate from the instrument panel.
2. Remove the screws from the I/P cluster to instrument panel.
3. Gently remove the I/P cluster from the instrument panel.
4. Disconnect the electrical connections from the cluster.
1. Connect the electrical connections to the cluster.
2. Position the I/P cluster to the instrument panel.
NOTE: Refer to Fastener Notice in Service Precautions.
3. Install the screws to the instrument panel cluster.
Tighten the screws to 2 N.m (15 lb in) .
4. Install the instrument cluster trim plate. When installing a new I/P cluster, it must be synchronized to the supplemental inflatable restraint (SIR) module in order to synchronize the new cluster. Refer to Trim Panel Replacement - Instrument Panel (I/P) Cluster.
Hello. My 2003 Olds Alero's Climate Control Panel needs to be replaced. I want to fix this myself. How do I go about replacing it? I am pretty sure I can get this part from salvage. I ...
3 answers • 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
How do I remove the right door panel on a 2011 GMC Sierra? I have three screws removed, 1 behine latch handle and 2 behind door pull, but have no idea what else to do to get the panel ...
7 answers • 2011 GMC Sierra • 3,000 miles
How do I remove the drivers door panel on a 2006 Buick Lucerne CXL?
1 answer • 2006 Buick Lucerne • 54,000 miles