HI MY NAME IS CAZZA AND I HAV A 3 AND MY MANAGMENT LIGHT KEEPS COMING ON AND OF I HAV HAD IT FIXED AND IT CAME BACK ON BUT GOES OFF AGAIN AND MY PETOL GAUGH SOMTIMES MOVES FROM ONE LINE TO HALF A LINE SO I DNT REALY KNOW WEWR I AM WITH MY PET

2003 Ford Fusion • 77,000 miles

I hav had th problem fixed thy said it was a sencer on the exsors tha makes the managment light come one I thort the problem was fixed only to find that the light comes back on but goes off and was wondering if its anytrhink to do with the petrol gaughe because that goes up and down as if I have a dip in the petol tank please please help me
Cazza

Have the fuel pressure tested. Then clamp off the fuel return line from the regulator and test again. I'm guessing that the sensor you had replaced was on the exhaust. That would be the oxygen sensor. Try cleaning the MAF/MAP sensor. MAF sensor will be on the air intake horn tubing; MAP sensor will be on the intake manifold.

Rivermikerat