TIMING

2003 Chrysler Sebring • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 122,000 miles

Set timing on 2.7 sebring
C.j.ramirez

Ignition timing is not adjustable. It is controlled by the Engine Computer. Turning the distributor only affects the synchronization of the fuel injector pulses.

I need a vidio on how to set the timing of 2.7 crysler sebring engine

Sikiru jimoh saka
You're doing yourself a disservice by piggybacking on this thread for a couple of reasons. First of all, there are a lot of really smart experts here who are not going to even see your problem or be able to reply because only those of us who replied previously will get an automated e-mail directing us back here when any reply is posted. You're losing the chance to have your question read by those other people.

Second, if you're referring to the timing belt, I can't get into the service manual section for some reason. Most of the other experts can so they can post diagrams to help you.

For the best results, start a new question and include the model year of the car.

I need the timing of crysler sbring 2005 model 2.7 engine 24valve

Sikiru jimoh saka