LEAKING FLUID, OVER HEATING

2003 Buick Rendezvous • 194,000 miles

My car is leaking a pink/orange liquid on the passenger side near the water pump. On the lift, the mechanic says it is wet around the pump, but not on the pump. When the hood is lifted, it spritzes water from the top. The fan does not come on when it gets hot. Please help.
Lizshort

You will need to find a shop that can pin point the leak and diag the fan problem. The to problems may be related. Did thay do a pressure test on the cooling system?

Djcl
They did not have the equipment to do the pressure test on Sat. Will get that done on Monday : ( Any ideas on what it might be and the cost to fix it? I am just worried that I will be ripped off when I go to get it fixed. Thank you for your help : )

Lizshort
It sounds like a water pump. If it is, the pump is about 89 and 1.2 hours for laboe

the other possibility is the lower intake. Thats around 800-900.

You need a new shop with proper equipment to accurately diag the problem correctly.