NISSAN SENTRA ENGINE PROBLEM

2002 Nissan Sentra

THE 2002 NISSAN SENTRA HAS A 1.8 ENGINE. THE SPARK PLUGS KEEP GEETING TO MUCH GAS AND WON, T LET IT CRANK, HAVE PUT BOTH SENSORS STILL WON, T CRANK, PUT A NEW SET OF PLUGS THEN IT WILL CRANK BUT IF YOU TRY LATER ON, IT WON, T CRANK AND HAS GAS ON THE PLUGS AGAIN. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO CHECK NEXT.

Nathan f

Scan for codes and check fuel pressure first

The only code comes up is missfire. That.S all.

Nathan f
Then check fuelpressure as that can give that code if it's a california clean air car it is 51psi wvacuum at idle if it is not a california clean air car it is 43psi w/o vacuum at idle and 34 w/vacuum at idle.

Where is the canister plug selonoid located. On this 2002 nissan sentra 1.8.

Nathan f
Haven, t gotten it to crank up so I can check the fuel pressure.

Nathan f
See pic

The problem with the Nissan Sentra was that someone had put the wrong spark plugs in it, it had platinum plugs and it should have had double platinum, it now cranks up and runs like a top. It solved my problem.

Nathan f
Yoiu don't need to get the engine to crank up it should give you fuelpressure by turning thekey on. And it shold go to the specs I gave youpreviously. I'm sure if you have platinum or duoble platinum sholdn't make a differenc but good luck