OVERHEATED, OIL IS MILKY. CAN I SIMPLY DRAIN THE OIL OUT AND REPLACE AND TRY STARTING AGAIN?

2002 Nissan Altima • 145,000 miles

Driving back home last night and the top of my radiator cracked on my 2002 nissan altima. I stopped upon seeing the temp gauge at the top and had my car towed to my home. I replaced the radiator today and upon starting the car, the car wouldn't turn over. Found out 2 of my 4 ignition coils went out so I replaced the 2, along with my spark plugs and the car started and ran for a good 3 minutes and then stopped on it's on. There was a massive amount of white smoke coming out the tail pipe while it ran for those 3 minutes. I checked the oil and found it was milky like and upon looking online people are telling me that water mixed in with my oil when my car overheated.

Did I blow my headgasket? Can I simply drain the oil and replace the oil and try again? The car won't start anymore.
Kpc2593

You have most likely blown a head gasket or cracked head. The white smoke is burning coolant.
Most likely pulling the head is a start to see the extent of the damage.

But wouldn't the car not start after I replaced my ignition coils if my head was blow?

Kpc2593
It could depending on the cylinders involved. Anyway, you have major engine damage.