MITSUBISHI MONTERO HORN PROBLEM

2002 Mitsubishi Montero • 89,467 miles

I have a 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Limited 4x4

Problem: When I push the horn on the steering wheel all it does is clicks and does not blow and when I push the lock button on my remote keypad the horn doesnt blow all it does is clicks. The alarm doesnt work now for which I know they are tied in together.

What I have Tried: 1st check all fuses and they were NOT blown. 2nd I replaced the horn with a brand new one.
3rd tried to locate the horn relay but couldnt find it(can u please tell me where it is). 4th charged battery and cleand cleaned both terminals. 5th replaced battery in my remote keypad.
BigBlu

Where is it glicking from?Also do you have a multimeter to do some testing?

See pic for fuse location

Mhpautos
The clicking is coming from under the hood by the horn. And thank you for the location and illustration of the relay.

BigBlu
Check the two green wires to the horns while pressing the horn button is there power to them?

Any word on this BigBlu? Also make sure the horn is getting a good, solid ground.

Rivermikerat