NO CRANK

2002 Ford Taurus • 3.0L V6 2WD Automatic • 200,000 miles

Changed fuel pump no crank no theft light tryed everything cranked before disconnected battery put everything back together and no crank no theft light. Checked all fuses and relays even the trans range sensor cannot locate the problem
Toffer1982

And I am getting a high pitched whine coming from the IAC

Toffer1982
What does it do click? Check battery for condition including load test. Check to make sure battery cables are clean if you removed your battery cables prior then reset your security as disconnecting battery you have todo that.

Battery and cables are in good condition. All connections are good and clean.

Toffer1982
Relays click dash lights come on like normal but no pump noise or starter

Toffer1982
Has the battery been tested or you just thinkit's in good condition?Autoparts do for free. Check the tings I've pointed out like see if power is going through mega fuse shold be by battery, see if power goes through fuse under dash andfinally check relay with another relay to see if itwill crank. If not it's may be a bad ignition switch or a bad connection at pcm fuse box underhood or a bad starter if the cables are giving the same power at starter as battery.

It all checks out fine I have yet to come across anything that tells me why its not working but for some reason the ign system and starting system are not working

Toffer1982
I can get it to crank with my power probe 3 but even with the key on and using it to crank it I dont get fuel or spark

Toffer1982
Sounds more like an antitheft problem then, try resetting it I don't know how on a ford if it still isscrewed up a pro will need to scan to see if the system is screwed up

Ok thank you very much

Toffer1982