INDICATOR CLICKING NOISE HAS STOPPED

2002 Ford Focus • 12,500 miles

Today whilst driving I noticed that the clicking noise made by the indicators has stopped. I checked both front and rear and the indicators are working correctly. It is just that the noise it has always made to indicate to the driver inside the vehicle that the indicators are on, has stopped. How can I fix this?

I also noticed that one of the rear doors is difficult to open and sounds like it has 'dropped' or that the door catch is sticking. Not sure if this is related or a separate issue. It appears to allow me to set the car alarm in the usual manner but when trying to open that particular door I really have to pull hard several times before it opens. Any ideas?
Clairebrunt

A problem like this needs a good electrical shop to be able to trace circuits to find the issue. This is not a job for a do it yourself project.

Does it need investigating if the lights still work? I don't mind getting it checked out but if the indicators are still working OK and just the noise has stopped?

Clairebrunt
I would get it checked out to verify in case it is something else.