CAN I PERMANANTLY DISABLE MY ANTI THEFT (PATS) SYSTEM OR RESET IT?

2002 Ford Explorer • 150,000 miles

Hello I have a 2002 explorer xlt 4.0 and was parked other day, went to get in and start but car would not turn over or anything, had full power to everything. Anti theft is flashing rapidly, we did troubleshoot process to get to the pats system and know thats the problem. We do not have a remote and were ripped by dealer that sold car to us. The key we have wont even turn backwards. And antitheft has already been bypassed before looks like due to a wire acting as a jumper or something, wrapping around open wires and taped, was on power windows wire in pats harness. I dont know but seems like they who sold to us had problem with system and used a metal wire to act as jumper or bypass to make key they had work. And never gave us a remote. So I need help please I am a disabled veteran with low funds and have been ripped off enough.
Themindzi4220

This does sound a mess, I really think that this will have to be looked at first hand, rind about for a few estimates or ask if anyone will look at it and then quote first.

Mhpautos