"NO-BUS" PROBLEM

2002 Dodge Durango • 200,000 miles

Have "no-bus" code on odometer. Will crank but no start. Will not start on ehter. Fuel gauge indicates no gas but tank half full. Idiot lights, odometer and park, drive indicator works on cluster. Does this mean instument cluster module ok? Dome lights, chime warning for key in place. Does this mean the central timer module ok? Have 4 volts in 5 volt PCM circuit. If unplug the crank and cam sensors individually, voltage increases to 4.33. If unplug other sensors on circuit, voltage increases to 4.05. The bus line has only 0.6 to 0.9 volts. If I unplug the transmission control module I still get the "no-bus" code on the odometer and the voltage in the bus drops to 0.3 to 0.5. Have already cleaned the grounds on the right side fender for the PCM and Trans Control Moducle without any change. Have cleaned the negative baterry cable ground on the left side fender and the positive battery cable to the under hood fuse box without any change. Any ideas?
Baumersk

It may be an actual broken bus wire and your modules are not talking to each other. I recommend a scan by Chrysler.

Merlin2021