WHY WON'T MY CAR START?

2002 Chrysler Sebring • 114,000 miles

I have a 2002 Chrysler Sebring Convertible having problems. I had the battery changed 2 weeks ago, so I know that is not an issue, but the car won't start. There is no noise at all when turning the key. The air conditioning works and the electrical outlets of the car work, but anything else such as headlights, wipers, radio etc. Do not. What is preventing my car from starting? Thanks in advance
Steven1204

You sure its not a security issue-if not

**No crank at all/nothing/nada when key is engage to starting position

Could be a blown fusible link, the starter, starter relay, clutch switch/park and neutral switch/transmission position switch and ignition switch assuming the battery condition and connections are good. Note: If it doesn't apply disregard.

We know it's not the starter, clutch switch, park, neutral, or transmission switch because that wouldn't cause the radio to still be off. Chances are, it's a fusible link.], However, we have no idea since the person never posted a response or contributed to the forum by posting his solution. By the way, forums are completely worthless without posting solutions. Seems like everyone wants an answer but nobody wants to post their solution. Their car is fixed, why would they care? What they don't realize is. If the person before them would have been decent and upheld their responsibility by contributing a solution, they might not have needed to pay tons of money to fix their car. Please post a solution.

Heathric
I just had this exact problem happen to me. I fixed it by lifting my fuse box, and replacing my starter relat 20amp fuse with a new one

Danae