CHEVROLET IMPALA HEATER PROBLEM

2002 Chevrolet Impala

Started having antifreeze com through passenger side of car about two years ago. Bypassed hoses so that during summer did not need the heat. Then during that winter switched back and it worked ok. Then this year the engine light came on and now I keep getting low coolant level even after I just added more. Now the past 2 months did not have heater core hoses hooked up but while driving I notice white smoke coming from under hood and sometimes out tailpipe. Looked under hood and found that the water hose has a small tear in it. Everything was still on. Could the water hose be making the white smoke appear and if that is back building could that push the antifreeze inside my car. What happens if I dont get the water hose fixed soon? I have no heat in my car. When I have heater core hoses hooked up inside window fogs up and can not drive at all. What do I do?
Micheleholtskipper

First replace the bad hose. Then replace the heater core and thermostat. Then get a leak down test done to make sure the head gaskets are still good

Hoses to heater core not leaking and not bad. Only noticed the smoke when I checked the water hose. I mean you can smell antifreeze no matter what but those hoses are new.

Micheleholtskipper