WHATS WRONG WITH MY

2001 Saturn SC2 • 4 cylinder FWD Manual • 129,000 miles

My 2001 saturn will start perfectly when cold. But when I shut it off to get gas or go into store, it wont start again. I dont know cars at all and cant afford outrageous cost of a mechanic to "look at it" and change unneccesary parts. What is wrong and why wont it start after warm
Bates032809

Check the fuel pressure if its within could be the fuel filter or the fuel pump-start here

My take on it with that new of a S model saturn is the car crank no start?Or no crank no start?If it's a crank no start there is a good chance it's a bad crank sensor really common on the newer year S model's. You would have to remove two spark plug wire's that are side by side on the coil's and crank it over and see if spark jump's from tower to tower. If it's a no crank no start then there is a good chance you have a bad starter real common on that yr model saturn. You would have to check the battery cable's and trace power when there was a no crank situation.