SATURN L200 BATTERY PROBLEM

2001 Saturn L200 • 175,000 miles

It started with my wife starting the vehicle up and then couldn't get it out of park and the windows wouldn't work. Couple days later I took it out for the day and noticed and serious loss in engine power then service light came on and they the service engine light soon. The next day went out there to take the car and it wouldn't start. It just makes clicking noise almost like a dead battery but I have my blowers work lights work just won't start. And so I decided to throw jumper cabels on just t still just clicking. Just like a dead battery. Lights inside the car seam to be flickering and sometimes won't go out of park.
Opatic1980

IF YOU WANNA TRY A LITTLE DIY DIAGNOSES

I'D START WITH THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzz7P3qNHcE

IF THINGS AIN'T LOOKING RIGHT

YOU CAN TAKE YOUR CAR TO A POPULAR PARTS STORE FOR MORE THOROUGH TESTING

.......IF YOU HAVE TO......THE BATTERY OR THE ALTERNATOR CAN BE TESTED OFF OF THE VEHICLE THERE ALSO.......IN MY AREA THESE SERVICES ARE FREE!.........SEE MY 1ST PIC

I'VE SEEN "NEW STUFF", BE BAD, MOMENTS AFTER PURCHASED......SO DON'T ASSUME YOUR "NOT SO OLD STUFF" IS STILL SERVICEABLE

SHOULD IT BE NECESSARY TO PURCHASE A NEW BATTERY---I USED "LS" AND CHECKED BOTH THE 4 AND 6 CYLINDER ENGINE AND CAME UP WITH THE SAME RESULTS

THIS IS THE PRICE IN MY AREA (USING MY ZIP CODE) IF I WERE TO ADD SOME OTHER PARTS/ FLASHLIGHT/ TOOL/ AIR FRESHENERS/ WAX ETC---(OIL PURCHASES DON'T COUNT W/ A PROMO ) OTHER LIQUIDS ARE OK----AND GET THIS PUPPY JUST BARELY ABOVE THE $110 MARK....NET (BEFORE TAX)

........I CAN KNOCK OFF $40.........AFTER THE CORE IS TURNED BACK IN.......YOU WILL HAVE ONLY SPENT ABOUT $70

IF IT'S STILL WORKING WHEN YOU TRY----I JUST DID IT, AND IT'S STILL VALIDPROMO CODES DO EXPIRE----I SPEND A GOOD BIT OF TIME LOOKING FOR GOOD ONES!

I JUST "SHOPPING CARTED" YOUR BATTERY AND A $4 PAIR OF GLOVESI WENT THRU THE MOTIONS---AND USED "A124" FOR A PROMO CODEKNOCKED IT ALL DOWN TO JUST ABOVE $70

HERE'S MORE INFORMATION ON GOING THRU THE MOTIONS---WORKS FOR MANY OTHER ONLINE PURCHASES TOO---JUST GOTTA FIND JUST THE RIGHT PROMOSEE MY LINK

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1977-jeep-cj7-front-wheel-wont-into-4-low/page/2

IN A NUTSHELL--IF YOUR TRY THIS----INSTALL PART # IN SEARCH BOX--ADD TO CART---ADD OTHER STUFF (WANNA BE JUST OVER $110 [NET]) ----PICK YOUR LOCAL STORE (MAKE SURE IT'S THE RIGHT ADDRESS)----CHOOSE "PICK UP AT STORE"INSTALL PROMO CODE AND HIT "APPLY" (RIGHT NOW "A124")PAY FOR IT ONLINE----WAIT AN HOURGO GET THE "BOOTY"!!!

ALSO INCLUDED A BEFORE AND AFTER SCREENSHOTS FOR THIS ALTERNATOR (IT WAS LESS THAN $110)---READ ABOUT A124 IN THE 3RD PIC

RETURN WITH A GRIN--TELL ME WHAT THE DEAL IS THUS FAR

YES I LEFT OUT A LINK!!!!!

HERE IT IS----IT BELONGED BETWEEN LINE 9 AND 10

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_battery-group-size-75-3-700-cca-autocraft-gold_2040476-p?searchTerm=battery