WE REPLACED THE BLOWER MOTOR RELAY CONNECTOR, IT MELT.... NEED TO KNOW WHICH WIRES GO WHERE?

2001 Pontiac Bonneville • 150,000 miles

We replaced the connector because it melted, the fan runs, but no air seems to be coming out of the vents, I think we have some wires crossed? We have a big Black, Purple and a small brown. Would like to know if I have them hooked up right. Looking at the back of the plug as it is plugged into the blower motor R- sm Brown, M- Big Black, L- big Purple. Thank you
Bulldog89ejt

Do you have a manual or auto climate control?

You must be talking about the blower motor control module instead of the blower relay-See below

Didn't see the stop sign-Sorry

Its alright rastamaz I was waiting to hear if it had auto climate control because the wire diagrams for each one would probably be different.

Yes, been in there both auto and manual-I was gonna ask the Q you have but you flipped me-Lets see what we have on the comeback-I've looked for the relay not listed of having it, instead the BCM is popping up that powers/controls the blower motor

I WAS LOOKIN' FOR A DIAGRAM TOO!

INTERNET EXPLORER WAS NOT COOPERATING

I'VE BEEN TRYIN' TO STAY AWAY FROM "YOUR BABIES" (THIS ONE SEEMED TO BE FAIR GAME WHEN I STARTED SEARCHIN'.I'VE BEEN OVERWHELMED WITH MINE LATELY. DAT MAKES ME REAL HAPPY!

There talking about the blower control module thats what there using for a relay inside of it.

Bulldog, What do you have for us at this time-Did you view the pic I've furnished-let us know what's happening

It is a manual climate control, the connector plugs into the blower motor.

Bulldog89ejt
The fan seems to be running backwards

Bulldog89ejt