TRANS RANGE SENSOR INPUT SENSOR AND THE THE OUTPUT SENSOR IS MAKING MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT COME ON

2001 Mitsubishi Galant • 112,085 miles

I had them all replaced including the regular speed sensor still the same thing what can it be?
Got in car other morning started car put it in drive and the car stalled so I put it back in park and it stalled again. Put the car back in drive and started to drive away check engine light comes on. So I drive it to the shop. While driving I notice that it is hesitating to move forward till I get to about 10 mph.

Once at the shop the mechanic gives me a diagram, that read three different codes trans range sensor input out put sensor. He then drove the car and informed me that the transmission is stuck in second gear. So I had all the sensors replaced including the regular speed sensor and the problem is still there what could it possible be oh yeah the srs light also came on could this be the cause?
Lashawnhariss44@yahoo.com

Wow, bad diag here. Replacing all the sensors was not the issue. It has a internal issue with the clutches or drum pistons. It will have to come out and be inspected and most likely overhauled.

The srs light has nothing to do with it. You need the code pulled for us to help on that issue.