MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE SHIFT SOLENOID PROBLEM

2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse • 114,000 miles

My sons 2001 eclipse gt with a 3.0 v6, was going down the road and the neutral light started flashing. It had flashed before and had to replace the alternator thought that was it however this time it coasted to a stop, the transmission will not pull in any gear. This problem is quite common, but no answers. I checked with obd2 and found 13 codes (5 of which were repeated) as follows (1) p0740 TCC circuit malfunction; - (2) p0765 shift solenoid D malfunction - (3) p0760 shift solenoid C malfunction - (4) p0755 shift solenoid B malfunction - (5) p0750 shift solenoid A malfunction - (6) IAT sensor 1 CKT range/perf - (7) MAF or VAF 1 CKT range/perf - (8) MAP/BARO circuit- and then 9-13 were TCC and shift solenoids again fluid looks to be a little high but not burnt at all I am an experienced diesel mechanic but never worked on a sports car really. Any help at all would be a god send, thanks a lot.
Greenediesel

The N indicator flashing indicates errors have been detected in the transmission control system and with so many codes the problem is more likely to be electrical than mechanical.
The solenoids not functioning should be the ones to be concerned with and the probability of all failing at the same time is low. Check the wireharness connectors at transmission end for contaminations due to water or looseness. Check the PCM/TCM and ensure it has not been affected by presence of water. A/C drainage system can results in water getting to the TCM.