2001 Isuzu Rodeo • 130,000 miles

I have a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo that is having a few problems and I was wondering if they are related. First the shifter is loose and now has a problem getting out of park. After reading some other post I have been able to get going if I turn the key to ACC and put in neutral. Second the wind shield wipers don't work in intermitten mode and the rear wiper works once in a great while. Third my stereo speakers on the driver side continue to go in and out. My stereo was put in after market. I did buy this truck 2 years ago so it was used and has 130k miles. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Shifter pivot may be loose that would possibly account for locking in park, or the brake pedal inter lock need adjusting as well. Wipers are proberbly a faulty switch, radio will I feel be a loose speaker wire or a bad conection when they fitted the radio.